As committed to Jesus Christ, our vision is to promote the growth of the church by being alive in the Spirit, by sharing the grace of Christ with people of all ethnicities and beliefs, and by proclaiming our trust in God to our community.
Our purpose is to “Love the Lord our God will all our heart and with all our soul and with all our mind” and to “Love our neighbors as ourselves.”
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Click here for our website